AirWatch Mobility Analyst
Information Systems and IT
RWJBarnabas Health Corporate Services
EMR Project Capital,
2 Crescent Place, Oceanport, NJ 07757
AirWatch Mobility Analyst will manage the Mobile Device Management (MDM) platform in the VmWare Workspace 1 AirWatch Cloud. The AirWatch Mobility Analyst ensures that all mobile devices and activations are in compliance with the RWJBH policies and procedures.
- Bachelor's degree in desired (years of experience may be substituted for degree)
- AirWatch Professional Certification preferred
- Preferred: Four (4) years experience relevant experience in mobile device and mobility management
- Minimum: Minimum of 3 years of experience of mobile device and mobility management support in healthcare setting
- Three years of AirWatch MDM administration and support.
- Basic knowledge of Windows, Linux operating systems, and networking protocols
- Experience with LDAP, single sign-on technologies, and web access management tools
- Firm understanding of Mobility and Security requirements.
- Knowledgeable in managing iOS and Android devices
- Critical thinking: the ability and willingness to holistically examine an idea or problem and proactively identify potential solutions
- Problem solving: conduct root cause analysis by seeking, logically examining, and interpreting information from different sources to determine a problem's cause and developing a course of action to resolve the problem and to prevent its recurrence
- Initiative: the ability and willingness to recognize assignments or tasks that need to be completed, to seek out additional assignments or tasks, and to help others
- Adaptability/flexibility: demonstrating flexibility with respect to changing end-user business needs
- Dependability: the ability and willingness to take ownership of work activities and ensure that they are completed in an accurate, efficient, and timely manner. Must be detail-oriented with strong organizational skills and able to function effectively in a fast-paced environment and meet deadlines
- Interpersonal skills: the ability to communicate information clearly and concisely with project leadership and subject matter experts; the ability to gain trust and establish effective relationships with operational and Epic counterparts
- Learning: the ability and willingness to learn new software and systems
- Listening: listening attentively to ensure that the intended message has been accurately received, holding responses until the person has finished making their point, and repeating information to ensure accuracy
- Resilience: the ability to persevere in difficult situations, overcome obstacles, and reach high levels of performance when faced with stressful work situations and time pressures
IAM SSO analyst will be responsible for managing the Imprivata Single Sign On (SSO) environment, implementation, integrations with the applications for SSO. The analyst will also guiding application teams with onboarding their applications into the SSO environment.
1) Technical Expertise:
- Assist with selection and management of mobile devices, to develop standard for mobile devices and configuration.
- Work with IT&S Security to ensure enterprise security requirements are adhered to.
- Administering and maintaining of the AirWatch Installation and configuration of mobility features, security policy, certificate management, and application tunnel.
- Enforce mobile device policies and procedures in the MDM AirWatch environment.
- Experience with Epic mobile application and Epic integration required
- Provide support for loading commercial off-the-shelf and in-housed develop mobile applications into the AirWatch application catalog and help deployment of those applications.
- Respond to requests from internal and authorized external business units in a timely manner.
- Prioritize and execute tasks in a time-sensitive environment.
- Ability and desire to conduct research and resolve tickets from the end user community for mobile device issues and new products.
- Excellent teamwork, time-management and organizational skills.
- Intermediate Microsoft SQL and PowerShell skills required.
- Work with a team of engineers to plan, design, develop, build and deploy new MDM solutions.
- Interface with the Microsoft Exchange with secure ActiveSync in the AirWatch cloud and support the development of new MDM non AirWatch solutions.
- Serve as tier-3 support for mobility issues.
- On-call and available to independently monitor requests after-hours/weekends.
2) Overall Project Support:
- Maintaining a detailed issues and risks log to be reviewed on standing conference calls with mobility
- Supporting all project team members with application and information systems knowledge
- Providing information to the training team regarding the use of enterprise MDM Solution.
3) Documentation Support:
- Developing, supporting, and maintaining documentation and procedures as needed
RWJBarnabas Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer