Certified Nursing Assistant
Children's Specialized Hosp
Nursing LTC MTN,
150 New Providence Road, Mountainside, NJ 07092
Assists professional nursing staff by providing direct patient care and other support services.
- Provides direct personal care of patients as directed by nurse and patient care plan. This includes bedside carry-over for all patient assignments and answering call lights for all patients on the unit. These tasks must be performed in a timely manner.
- Recognizes and respects patient and family needs providing a comfortable culturally sensitive environment for care.
- Performs designated unit duties such as, but not limited to, restocking supplies at patient bedside, replacing suction bottles and maintaining order on the unit.
- Assists with laundry upon request.
- Answers telephone and relays messages when necessary.
- Performs all duties with a customer service focus.
Formal Education and Job-Related Experience
Evidence of interpersonal skill and ability to collaborate with others.
Current Certified Long Term Care Facility Nursing Assistant certification and placement on the NJ Nurse Aide Registry. AHA BLS Provider Certification required.
6 months experience preferred. Placement on the NJ Nurse Aide Registry. Basic computer skills required.
RWJBarnabas Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer