Infusion RN Hospital, per-diem
Livingston Services Corporation
603 MONTROSE AVE, SOUTH PLAINFIELD, NJ 07080
The per diem Infusion RN provides direct care to clients in their home.
- Instructs and supervises the client and/or significant other in the safe administration of the appropriate therapy.
- Instructs in the safe storage and disposal of supplies, potential side effects, etc., and supervision as well as evaluation during the course of therapy.
- Starts, restarts, and maintains IV access devices, as required.
- Remains familiar with the operation and maintenance of all pumps, supplies and access devices.
- Current licensure by the New Jersey Board of Nursing as a Registered Professional Nurse
- Completion of an IV certification course required
- Previous home infusion experience required
- PICC Certification and Chemotherapy certification preferred
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
RWJBarnabas Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer