Nurse Coordinator RN (Per- Diem)
Livingston Services Corporation
603 MONTROSE AVE, SOUTH PLAINFIELD, NJ 07080
The Nurse Coordinator RN coordinates the nursing component for home infusion therapies.
- Supervises IV certified nurse s daily activities from the office setting, and acts as a resource person
- Participates in program development, quality assurance and the delivery of care.
- Remains familiar with all pumps, access devices, drugs and central lines
- Develops and maintains relationships with referral services and client base
- Determines appropriateness of patients for home therapy
- Provides patient care when needed an on-call
- Current licensure by the New Jersey Board of Nursing as a Registered Professional Nurse
- Completion of an IV certification course required
- Previous home infusion experience desired
- PICC Certification and Chemotherapy certification preferred
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
This is a per-diem position
RWJBarnabas Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer