Associate - Employee Assistance Program
Clerical / Administrative Support
Employee Assistance Program,
1433 Hooper Avenue, Toms River, NJ 08753
The EAP Associate position includes billing, problem solving, relationship building and communications activities. In addition, this position requires travel to hospital sites to participate in benefit fairs and travel to network provider offices.
- Billing Accounts Receivable
- Co-manage payroll
- EAP Account Activity Tracker Data Entry of
- Error Reports / Corrections of AC Omitted Information
- Payment to Providers
- Communication with Account Manager if contracts are in arrears
- Communication with Director of Network Provider Relations if payment problems
- Assist in Benefit Fairs
- Assist in Rebuilding the Provider Network and recruiting double-paneled providers
- Assist in Provider Site visits
- Assist in Development of Short List
- Assist in Satisfaction Survey Relaunch
- Assist in New Utilization Report launch
- College Associates Degree required, Bachelor s Degree preferred
- At least two years of administrative experience in an office environment, including experience with billing / invoicing.
- Excellent written, communication, and interpersonal skills, ideally in a healthcare setting with providers.
- Demonstrated ability to work with sensitive and confidential information.
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills.
- Proficiency with computer applications, specifically Microsoft Word, Outlook, Excel, & PowerPoint.
- Ability to travel to other sites as needed.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
We offer a great work environment, competitive rates and excellent benefits, including:
- Medical/Dental/Vision plans
- 401 (k)
- Vacation/Personal/Holiday/Sick Time Off
- Short & Long Term Disability
- Basic Life & Accidental Death Insurance
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Health Care/Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
RWJBarnabas Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer