110 Rehill Ave, Somerville, NJ 08876
*Seeking Per Diem Athletic Trainers to join our RWJ Somerset Sports Medicine team*
Here is your chance to make a positive impact on the lives of others as a part of a growth-minded, cross-functional healthcare team within the most comprehensive healthcare system in New Jersey. We are seeking Per Diem NJ state licensed Athletic Trainers to join our team, with the primary responsibility being the provision of substitute and/or complimentary Outreach Athletic Training services at our contracted partner sites and events in Somerset, Hunterdon, Mercer, and Middlesex counties. Opportunities will exist in the secondary school, collegiate club sports, and professional sports settings.
- Bachelor's or Master's Degree in Athletic Training w/ completed BOC certification
- NJ state licensed AT
- Current NJ Department of Education Certificate (or pending)
- Active CPR/AED Professional Rescuer (or equivalent)
- Must have availability either during the weekday afternoons and evenings and/or weekends
Primary Responsibilities of this position include:
- Coordinating, managing, and implementing the medical and risk management care of all persons covered within the written standing orders for any RWJBarnabas outreach athletic training contracts
- Provides athletic training services to persons affiliated with RWJBarnabas Outreach Athletic Training contracts
- Promotes and provides athletic injury reduction and performance enhancement advice
- Utilizes clinical critical thinking, demonstrates ability to translate plans into action keeping in mind both short- and long-term goals, and produces positive outcomes.
- Responsible for collaborating with other RWJBarnabas Health professionals in programs such as Performance Fitness, Physical Therapy, and physician-related services.
- The AT must maintain BOC standards and NJ state athletic training licensure, and must read, be familiar with, and participate in periodic education/training regarding, and comply with RWJBarnabas's Corporate Compliance Program, Code of Conduct, and other corporate compliance policies (as may be amended from time to time).
Company description: RWJBarnabas Health is a not-for-profit healthcare system spanning New Jersey with a focus on expanding health of our region, covering 5 million residents.
Required Travel: Varies based on location of contracted work
Start Date: Rolling