Human Resources Analyst - Human Resources Benefit Management (PT)
Clerical / Administrative Support
Human Resources Benefits Mgt,
379 CAMPUS DRIVE, SOMERSET, NJ 08873
The part-time Human Resources Analyst serves as a Benefits/Compensation resource across the organization.
- Coordinate staff meetings, conferences and client meetings as necessary
- Maintain a high degree of confidentiality and discretion in regards to all matters and documents
- Process department invoices
- Assist in the preparation and analysis of monthly reporting and communication to upper management
- Coordinate and reconcile external financial systems with internal databases for data quality and audit integrity
- Assists with the preparation of the annual budget files and detailed investigation into the budget variances
- Minimal travel may be required
- Bachelor s degree in Human Resources, Business or related field preferred
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent required within one (1) year of hire.
- Candidates who do not possess a High School Diploma or GED equivalent will be provided the opportunity to enroll in a GED/HSEA program at time of hire as a condition of employment. A hired candidate will be provided one (1) year from date of hire to successfully complete a GED program and obtain their HSEA.
- RWJBarnabas Health is committed to our communities and the members we serve. RWJBH understands that in order to create strong, healthy, and sustainable communities, we have to re-engineer and transform current systems. Providing educational support and resources contributes to our overall social impact mission and community investment efforts.
- 5 years of progressive related experience in a complex operating environment required HR/Benefits experience preferred
- Experience solving difficult problems; working with employees, vendors and internal resources
- Demonstrate good judgment; manage multiple tasks / competing priorities
- Understands financial management and health care reporting
- Demonstrates knowledge and proficiency of standard PC word processing, spreadsheet, database and presentation applications (e.g., Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint) to develop and prepare statistical reports.
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills.
- Detail oriented and independent worker.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
We offer a great work environment, competitive rates and excellent benefits, including:
- Medical/Dental/Vision plans
- 401 (k)
- Vacation/Personal/Holiday/Sick Time Off
- Short & Long Term Disability
- Basic Life & Accidental Death Insurance
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Health Care/Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
RWJBarnabas Health is the most comprehensive health care delivery system in New Jersey and the state s second largest private employer with more than 32,000 employees, 9,000 physicians and 1,000 residents and interns. The system includes eleven acute care hospitals, three acute care children s hospitals and a leading pediatric rehabilitation hospital (Children s Specialized Hospital).
RWJBarnabas Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer