Director of Treasury
RWJBarnabas Health Corporate Services
95 Old Short Hills Road, West Orange, NJ 07052
Position will support the Treasury department in the oversight and management of cash flow forecasting, Merchant Card Processing, data analytics, maintenance of accounts related to debt, and cash management for all System entities. Responsible for preparation of daily, weekly & monthly cash reports and cash flow forecast process for all System entities. Develop, oversee, and manage implementation of cash management services and initiatives. Manage banking and merchant card relationships. Serve as a primary administrator for online banking. Administers operational and cash management policy, and oversees implementation of cash management services. Assist in the preparation of periodic reporting to external parties. Work closely with Corporate Finance to assist with the financial reporting of cash, and debt. Support Accounts Payable for management of vendor payment solutions. Lead and/or assist in ad hoc projects as needed. This position will report directly to the VP of Treasury and Cash Management.
- Centralize system cash and liquidity management. Prepare short-term cash flow projections, updating forecasting models as required. Provide recommendations to enhance liquidity and management of revolver. Assist with long-term cash and liquidity forecasting. Prepare cash reporting spreadsheets and dashboards for management. Analyze balances and cash needs to cover funding requirements. Oversee daily cash position to ensure liquidity. Electronic transactional management and oversight.
- Provides operational oversight and acts as a primary administrator (under dual authorization and control) for all banking; including preparation of documentation for all bank account openings & closings, new banking services, KYC, and maintenance of user set-ups. Manage bank account structure, treasury services utilization including merchant services, and strategic solutions design and implementation to support system banking needs, ensure transaction controls, and safeguard accounts against unauthorized activity.
- Oversee all Treasury related fees for accuracy. Continuously evaluates improvements and changes to banking services and makes recommendations to management with a goal of reducing fees and streamlining processes.
- Front end /point of service collections oversight, controls training, and process improvement. Manage and implement cash collection strategies for point of service collections activities, including establishment of depository relationships, merchant services, and depository supplies and equipment. Merchant services management and operational PCI compliance review and policy development. Serve as system resource across the organization for inquiries related to cash collections.
- Works with Corporate Finance to maintain accurate reporting of cash, and debt. Monitors intercompany settlements system-wide. Provide analytical and quantitative assistance for new debt issuances as well as utilization of revolver. Timely payment of all principal, interest, and fees associated with debt instruments. Prepare buy/lease analysis to make financing decisions. Prepare loan payment schedules, lease payment schedule and analyze refunding numbers. Prepare schedules and footnotes for audit disclosures. Support Corporate Finance in covenant compliance management and document review for new debt issuance, renewals, and bank credit.
- Manage and direct Treasury Analyst. Provide opportunities to develop knowledge and skills. Promote training and cross training to increase productivity and improve operations.
- Provide Accounts Payable support for bank supported vendor payment solutions. Coordinate with procurement team in vendor campaigns system-wide to grow program utilization and increase rebate.
- Develops and supervises management of departmental policies and procedures
- Administer Wire Policy and internal/fraud control evaluation and review.
- Performs other duties assigned.
- Bachelor s degree required in business, finance, or related field
- Over 7 years of progressive experience
- Proficient in excel, PowerPoint and word.
- Strong communication and analytical skills
- Working knowledge of banking industry, investments, and debt vehicles.
- Supervisory experience
- CTP preferred
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
We offer a great work environment, competitive rates and excellent benefits, including:
Vacation/Personal/Holiday/Sick Time Off
Short & Long Term Disability
Basic Life & Accidental Death Insurance
Health Care/Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
RWJBarnabas Health is the most comprehensive health care delivery system in New Jersey and the state s second largest private employer with more than 32,000 employees, 9,000 physicians and 1,000 residents and interns. The system includes eleven acute care hospitals, three acute care children s hospitals and a leading pediatric rehabilitation hospital (Children s Specialized Hospital).
RWJBarnabas Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer